Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Necklaces and Bracelets, Oh My!

Dainty Ruffles will soon be selling necklaces and bracelets! I ordered some supplies from an etsy seller yesterday and as soon I get them I can start making necklaces and bracelets. They are going to be simple and not over crowded with pendents and beads. Right now I only want a single pendent on the necklaces and a single charm on the bracelets.

I think my design is pretty original, since I have yet to find anyone who sells something similar. Here is a sneak peak!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty beads. Good luck with your jewelry making. You might want to take a look at my blog about jewelry trends:

    http://jacquelinegikow.blogspot.com/2010/11/fashionista-collector-jeweler-trends.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm eager to see the new necklaces you have in mind.

    ReplyDelete